يرجى تسجيل الدخول:

اسم الدخول:

كلمة السر:

ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى

التسجيل! | نسيت كلمةالسر?
منتديات تاجر السعادة

منتديات تاجر السعادة | رياضة|ريال مدريد|الشعر الفراتي|مرفئ بلا سفن|الحسكة

الرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ........ الاعضاءالكرام ...... ارجوا من الجميع التفاعل الدائم .........وكل زوارنا الكرام اهلا وسهلا بكم ........ ونرجوا الانضمام الى اسرتنا .........وشكرا لوجودكم بيننا ........

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، اذا كانتهذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى ، فيرجى التكرم بزيارةصفحة التعليمـات، بالضغط هنا.كما يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيلبالضغط هناإذارغبتبالمشاركة في المنتدى، أما إذا رغبت بقراءة المواضيعوالإطلاع فتفضل بزيارة المواضيع التيترغب.

رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية

حفظ البيانات؟
الرئيسية
التسجيل
فقدت كلمةالمرور
البحث فىالمنتدى
المواضيع الأخيرةgoweto_bilobedكم خانني ذاك الحنينرسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 03, 2019 6:15 am من طرفgoweto_bilobedانا لا اكتبُ للحمقىرسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 03, 2019 6:11 am من طرفgoweto_bilobedبنت تحصل على تريند في الوطن العربي. جماعة الدولة ولاك. رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 03, 2018 1:52 pm من طرفgoweto_bilobedآيفون النشوة الغربية iphone x رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 03, 2018 1:37 pm من طرفgoweto_bilobedالرد على الاكراد بعد اغلاق المدارس في الحسكة والقامشلي. رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 30, 2018 2:52 pm من طرفgoweto_bilobedالرد على عادل كرم بعد ما نكناها للعاجوز. رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 29, 2018 10:32 pm من طرفgoweto_bilobedالحسكة النشوة الغربية ان كنت من سكان......؟فعلم أنك مميز جدا... HD رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 21, 2018 5:09 pm من طرفgoweto_bilobedمتى ندلعت الحرب العالمية الثالثة..رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 21, 2018 5:07 pm من طرفgoweto_bilobedالحمار الراقص.رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 21, 2018 5:06 pm من طرفgoweto_bilobedيا خروف ho sheepرسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 21, 2018 5:05 pm من طرف

شاطر

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
يوسف الحنين

يوسف الحنين

عدد المساهمات : 1909
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/06/2011
العمر : 34

بطاقة الشخصية
البيانات شخصية:

رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية    رسائل جوال بلغة النكليوية  I_icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 30, 2011 10:11 pm

9) Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will! 100) Dark clouds hang over me sometimes...but I'll work it out.
101) The sparkle in your eyes could make the stars jealous.
102) Do you eat lucky charms? Because you look magically delicious!
103) Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you!
104) He has my heart…but everyday I get a little piece back...its time to move on...
105) Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and yet you know you can never have them.
106) Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you?
107) Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color!
108) You could die for Christ, but could you live for him?
109) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.
110) As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
111) If the shoe fits, get another just like it.
112) One day you’ll love me as I have loved you; one day you’ll cry for me as I have cried for you; one day you’ll want me…. and I won’t want you!
113) God can mend all broken hearts; you just have to give him all the pieces.
114) Love is not a game, so why are there so many players?
115) Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger!
116) Real friends are those who, when you feel you’ve made a fool of yourself, don’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
117) There are two things I’ve learned in life: 1) there is a God; 2) I am not Him!
118) Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
119) Don’t cry cause its over; smile cause it happened.
120) I’m not inconsiderate, I just don’t give a sh*t.
121) I’m sweet like sugar, soft like suede, but unlike Nintendo, I never get played!
122) Do I look like a grocery item? I see you checking’ me out!
123) A kiss blown is a kiss wasted; the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted!
124) I’m loved by some, hated by many, envied by most, yet wanted by plenty!
125) God made coke, God made Pepsi, God made (name here) so darn sexy!
126) I wish I may, I wish I might, be the one you wish for tonight!
127) You can’t fool a playa, but you can play them back!
128) God made rivers, God made dirt, God made boys so girls could flirt!
129) Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, ‘cause every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
130) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you could mean the world!
131) If I could be an angel, I’d make your every wish come true, but I am only human, just a girl who’s loving you!
132) It’s not my fault I fell for you! You tripped me!
133) Every cutie with a bootie needs a hottie with a body!
134) I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at myself for thinking you’re something you’re not; and thinking that nothing would ever change, and you’d always be here for me.
135) I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem!
136) It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.
137) Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful, hate me cause your man thinks I am!
138) Roses are red, violets are blue, give me all your kisses, and I’ll surely repay you!
139) The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but to fail without trying!
140) You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is much better than a dream!
141) Roses are red, violets are blue, God made me perfect, what the heck happened to you!?!
142) No man is worth your tears and the one who is will never make you cry!
143) Eat to live, not live to eat!
144) Love isn’t when you can be together and talk about anything, it’s when you can be together and not say a word and think it’s the best conversation you’ve ever had!
145) I was born to please and taught to tease!
146) If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever!
147) Lost time is never found again!
148) Who do you go to when the one who usually stops your tears is the one who made you cry?
149) Should I smile ‘cause you’re my friend, or cry ‘cause that’s all you’ll ever be?
150) Don’t frown, you never know when someone might be falling in love with your smile!
151) Love isn’t when you can imagine spending your life with someone; it’s when you can’t imagine your life without that person!
152) Star light; star bright, where the heck is Mr. Right???
153) Never say “I love you” if you don’t really care; never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there; never hold my hand if you’re going to break my heart, never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start. Never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie, never say “hello” if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say that you will try; never say forever, ‘cause forever makes me cry!
154) There is something demoralizing about watching two people get more and more crazy about each other, especially when you are the only extra person in the room. –Silvia Plath
155) You were born in the heavens, up in the sky, sent down to earth to put a twinkle in my eyes.
156) Last night I matched up the stars to reasons I love you, I was doing fine, ‘till I ran out of stars.
157) Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget!
158) Struttin’ our stuff, shakin’ our booties, me n my girls are pure cuties!
159) Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful, hate me cause…. uh…okay hate me cause I’m beautiful!
196) In order to love you have to risk the pain.
209) A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum. A kiss is not a kiss without some tongue!
210) An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute...screw the fruit!
212) Milk does the body good. But DANG...how much did you drink?
213) I only look sweet and innocent!!!
215) How do you do it...make me feel like I do?
216) Of all the friends I ever met, your the one I wont forget,
and if I die before you do, I’ll go 2 heaven & wait 4 you!
217) I think I’m one of those bad things that happen to good people.
218) OH I’m sorry, did my back hurt you’re knife?!
221) Real eyes Realize Real Lies.
222) Cross you’re heart & hope to die, clothes & makeup, boys & lies, forever there ‘till the end, Definition of: True Best Friends
223) Judge me if you want, but keep the verdict to yourself

~You laugh because im different,

I laugh because you're all the same

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» رسائل جوال الذكرى جميلة جدا
» رسائل صداقة
» مسجات جوال اسلامية الجزء الثاني
» كل ما يخص جوال نوكيا منتديات تاجر السعادة
» برنامج محادثة جوال 2012 سهل وبسيط لكل الاجهزة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات تاجر السعادة  :: منتديات هوى وطني (قسم الكومبيوتر ) - ( الموبايل -MOBILE ) :: كل ما يخص الجوال .برامج. مسجات. ثيمات-